Question
Posted by: Paul | 2011/04/11

Insomnia

I have been using Rohypenol for more than 20 years and urgently need to get of it. An effective dosage means about 10Mg per night. It will be of no avail to discuss all the side effects that I am encountering.

I have read about the slow withdrawal but need something else to to curb the anxiety as well as to assist me in falling asleep. I am currently utilizing 2 medical doctors who simply do not have the knowledge, experience or time for research.

Please advise?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

You dont need research - these techniques are well established. But you DO need a sleep doctor to help you.