Question
Posted by: JOE | 2010/11/16

Insomnia

I have read the aritcle for 6 ways to help insomnia and I do not do any of those things listed. i have even stayed by myself, no noise or interference and I still have sleepless nights. i currently occasionally take Melatonin which help some, but am fearful of becoming addicted. is this an addictive drug?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

Melatonin is not addictive but should preferably only be used after the age of 30years. If you are very stressed try using Neurexan of Heel to help calm the nervous system. Also use Calcium and magnesium at night time before bed.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za