Question
Posted by: Esme | 2010/02/24

Insomnia

Hi, I have been a bad sleeper for so many years I cant even remember when it started. I take Adco Zolpidem (have been for about 7 years) and used to take Trepilene - the Trepilene definitely helped but I have stopped it as I am still drowsy the next day - I still wake up between 3 to 6 times per night and never feel rested when I wake

Expert ImageSleep Expert

There are various techniques used to help this kind of problem, but it first needs to be properly analysed and diagnosed. You should ask for a referral to a sleep doctor.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/02/25

Reply to Sleep expert