Question
Posted by: Future life | 2009/11/25

Insomnia

Most nights i sleep i' m more awake then asleep. I hardly go into th deep stage of sleep.. Most nights i' m aware of every time i turn in bed! Some nights i' ll fall asleep nd be out cold.. When this happens its verys between 2 min to 1 hour.. Some nights it will be 5 min other nights an hour.. Then i' ll wake up nd then i battle to sleep after that.. Someone gave me a sleepin tablet once th doc gave her.. It didn' t help me much. I slept for 30Min! PLEASE NOTE THAT I' M EPILEPTIC! I got sleepin tablets from a doc bout 2 years ago.. It didn' t even make me drowsy.. Whats wrong with me? Please help

Expert ImageSleep Expert

You need to get referred to a sleep doctor. The epilepsy is not related to this at all. Generally this type of problem can be managed without the use of pills, but you need to be properly assessed.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2009/11/30

Reply to Sleep expert