Question
Posted by: lennard | 2011/05/20

inside right thigh

i am 58 year mail i dont smoke dont drink cycle 4 [ 3 years i did 50KL training on cycle i felt good wen i got home inside the thigh the top of my leg about 100mm from my glane down the right side it swole like a hofe tennis ball round no pain  two day later the leg went red and then blue around the area no swelling doun the leg can u please help

Lennard

It is possible that you have injured the muscle and I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and treatment. Such an injury can cause a lot of problems down the line and hinder your cycling.