Posted by: Unlucky | 2009-03-13

insensitive ex boyfriend

I met a guy some months ago and he was it! he was everything that i wanted - Perfect! I then introduced him to my mother and my entire family. I later found out that he had 3 other gf' s - can you believe it? anyway, we tried working it out but i had shut down - completely and decided to break up with him. He has tried calling me once - i mean don' t people have remorse! I introduced him to my family - didn' t that mean anything? i am puzzled

Posted by: Lotty | 2009-03-13

Men just don' t care about the hurt they cause women, sorry to generalise, i know there' s exceptions, he could have asked you not to take him to his family if he knew he had other people in his life, imagine what you have to say to your family now, i got to a point that i don' t introduce anyone to my family until the day he decide to marry. i was once introduced to my ex boyfriend' s family after we have been together for 2 weeks, he called me all the sweet names he wanted to give me keys to his house, we were madly in love or so i lied to myself, but if it was not love, i don' t know what it was after 3 months we were no more, he just decided to be quiet and i wondered were i went wrong.

Reply to Lotty
Posted by: Katy | 2009-03-13

Excuse me,

I' m saying she should let it go... He is an a-s-s for doing what he did and frankly, I detest men like that. They' re not worthy of second chances and teh only reason they' re ever sorry is because they got caught!

But that aside, it sound as if she created this perfect picture of him and maybe if she hadn' t she' d be less hurt and would have noticed his failings BEFORE being so " perfectly"  inlove with him.

Reply to Katy
Posted by: Excuse me | 2009-03-13

Katy - no one is perfect my-|-- r you justifying this guy' s actions - i can' t believe you!

Reply to Excuse me
Posted by: katy | 2009-03-13

He' s a player.

You should just let this go.. It' s just one of those things.

But so you know, nobody is perfect. And it' s often our thoughts which create this misconception of perfection. This in turn sets the stage for MAJOR disappointment and is unfair to our partners. It' s far better to get to know them and genuinely be interested in knowing what they' re about. This way when you do love, you will know WHY you love him and won' t be inlove with your own creation.

Reply to katy
Posted by: lala | 2009-03-13

Hi There

Dont be puzzled, it happens. The best thing you can do for yourself is leave, move on. Demand respect at all times. If he can cheat once, he most definitely will do it again. 3 mo g' friends? what about HIV? Are people not afraid of this killer desease? I am so scared of AIDS because i have just buried my uncle whom i saw suffering like hell!!

So no, will find someone who will respect you and treat you with love. Next time, take things a bit slow...get to know him very well before letting him in your family life.

Good Luck

Reply to lala