Question
Posted by: CatKrab | 2011-02-17

Insecurity or What?

I''ve been in a relationship with this guy for seven months and I keep
worrying about the time when our relationship will come to an end. I love him so much and I dont want to lose him.
I''m always under the impression that he''ll find someone who is even more
beautiful than I am or he already is seeing someone else. And also, I always think
about him even when it''s not necessary. Its as if all the other activities
I do in my life are ways to avoid thought process.
Help! is there a way I could deal with this " insecurity" . It is
starting to consume me and I am slowly changing into something else.

You are assuming it will come to an end, and relatively soon ? I'm sure you're attractive, but I'm pretty sure it isn't your beauty that made him decide to form the relationship with you. Without personality and character, mere beauty is terribly boring. Sounds like you have low self-esteem and self-confidence, which could really benefit from some personal counselling.

2
Posted by: lilly | 2011-02-17

yes, would be worth you seeing a therapist. Even meditation could help you to live in the moment., Fear is always future based... so relax, if you just enjoy every day with him, one cannot control everything. hte more you enjoy and relax into him the happier he will be to see you like that, and will stay with you!!
xo

Reply to lilly