Posted by: beverly | 2013-01-11

i am in a relationship with a man that have been married twice before, he had three children with the first wife. i feel very inferior towards both women, i just met the first wife due to responsibilities with the kids. i know my bf doesnt feel anything for both of them, but i keep on asking him about them, he does not want to continue answering them. it drives me crazy, i even want to know how the sex was between. i have to deal with this cause the mother of the kids is going to be a feature in the kids lives!

Its always important to recognize that there must be significant risk in starting a relationship with someone who has had two previous failed marriages. Maybe he's a marvellous fellow who just twice had bad luck in choosing the wrong wife, but its likely that there were significant problems caused on his side, too. There is no way in which you should assume you are in any sense inferior to his previous wives ( if this were so, he'd still be married to them and not seeing you !). Your excessive curiousity about them could ruin this relationship, so do see a counsellor to sort out your own lack of self-esteem and selfconfidence