Question
Posted by: Lyla | 2010/06/18

INSECURE

I met my boyfriend 2 yrs ago, everything was fine until last year Dec, suddenly for 3 weeks he told me that he needs time to think about his future, everything went back to normal. On his b-day my instict told me that a woman phoned him, I''ve ask him and he admits that is old girlfriend phone him, after several weeks I''ve ask him if she made contact with him and re-asure me that they dont have contact with each other. I found out 2 weeks ago that he made contact with her, he''s answer to me: she relaxes him and he can talk to her....I am really hurt and he says that I am over re-acting as he did not see her face to face, he says he wont do it again and that he really loves me, but how do I know that he wont do it again, is it worth the while to try again? In the past I found out that he lied about other stuff as well. Our relationship did go into a dip but that doesnt give him reason to phone another girl/s???

I'm wondering how pure "instinct" could tell you, out of the blue, that a woman phoned hikm - presumably you had a basis for such concerns before then ?
Sounds like the pair of you need some couples counselling to see how the relationship can be fixed

2

Posted by: anon | 2010/06/18

problem here is not that he made contact with his ex. it doent have to be wrong, he can even see her face to face, depending on maturity and reason for seeing each other. but what is wrong is that he lies about it.

how old are the both of you?

Reply to anon