Question
Posted by: baby | 2009/12/17

insecure

I don’ t know whats wron with me really.and I don’ t like how I am feeling.i am a very independent young beautifull lady.but it seems I have confidence issues if not trust.i give a lot and hardly get anything I return and when I love I love with all my heart(friends ,family,bf,collegues) and I hate that because I feel im being taken advantage of.but at times is I feel like people don’ t like me,.most of the time I should say.and if they do like me I end up trying to figure out why they like me,and I end up thinking they like me because of 1.2.3,or because they are dong me a favpour..and I find myself worrying about this all the time making up stories in my head which they never have an ending,.its really annoying me.i want to stop and realy don care what they think.please help.im loosing my mind..and at times I end up pushing peopleaway as I am afraid they are going to hurt me instead I attact(lol,like they say the best way of defense is attack.i do that.
Thank you.
And welcome back.we missed you

See a counsellor to impove your self-esteem and self-confidence - you deserve to like yourself a lot more than you do, and will then be capable of much better and more fulfilling relationships. You will ten become better able to assess potential relationships realisically, and without unnecessary fears or hesitations
GOod to be back - I love curry, but it's a joy to eat something else for a change !

2

Posted by: Garfield | 2009/12/17

Read the book " women who love too much"  ... title is misleading &  silly, so don' t let that stop you, it IS a really worthwhile book!

And see a psych ... the right one really is worth more than anything!!!

Reply to Garfield