Question
Posted by: HM | 2010-08-23

Insect bite or what?

Hi, Doc

A bit over a month ago i developed a small pimple like sore that was itchy on my neck, i do not remember being bitten by something, for a few days it was burning and itchy, I checked with the doctor and he said its an insect bite, i got allergex and mepyrimal (sp) but its not getting better, when i apply the cream it dries out and look horrible and peels off, and i try to apply Vitamin e cream it becomes better until the next morning. another thing is, it appears to be growing as i see blister like things appearing around it. I don''t know to continue with the cream or what.

Please help, what could this be. Should i see a dermatologist??

Hallo HM
Let doctor look again - you may need to use an antibiotic ointment like Bactroban or even a mild cortisone cream if there is a bit of dermatitis
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-23

Hallo HM
dr Bets