Posted by: Alison | 2012-02-08

Inofolic vs Metformin

According to my gynae Inofolic is far better than Metformin for my PCOS.

She also said that I can continue with the Inofolic during pregnancy.

What is your opinion regarding this?

I also heard that continuing the Inofolic during pregnancy could help with preventing miscarriage. Is this true?

Yes, I think that your gynaecologist is correct but if you are prediabetic or diabetic due PCOS or due to metabolic syndrome, you should continue with Metformin to treat your diabetes.

Posted by: jabeen | 2012-02-26

Hi ive been taking inofolic& metformin as prescribed by the doctor.My period hasnt returned for the last 3 months.What could be the reason?

Reply to jabeen