Question
Posted by: Lee123 | 2012/11/07

Inofolic sachets

I am 10 weeks pregnant, i went to my gynae at 9 weeks and we heard a heartbeat, measuring in at 177 bpm. This is the first i''ve got to hear a heartbeat. I have had two misscarriages before this, one at 6 weeks and the other at 8 weeks.
The difference this time, is that i was told to take inofolic sachets before my pregnancy, and I am still taking two sachets a day.
I wanted to know if the inofolic sachets are helping me maintain this pregnancy?

Dear Lee123
It is certainly a possibility as inofolic has shown to have some effect on insulin and particular patients with insulin resistance; however I am not aware of any large randomised control studies that have particularly looked at control studies as a treatment for recurrent miscarriages in the first trimester. Therefore despite the fact that it may well be protected in your case, we cannot recommend it to all patients at this stage.
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim

43
Posted by: Nancy | 2016/07/22

I've been using inofolic for a month but i haven't seen anything that is happening in my body how long will it take for me to be pregnant

Reply to Nancy
Posted by: Nancy | 2016/07/22

Reply to Nancy
Posted by: Nancy | 2016/07/22

Reply to Nancy
Posted by: yyyyy | 2016/07/03

I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Dr. AZUMA help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 6 years,but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that one of my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Dr.AZUMA.she directed me to him and when i contacted him through is email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and in 8weeks time i was feeling some how and i want to meet the family doctor who told me that i m pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this and you want to be pregnant you can contact azumaspelltemple@gmail.com Dr.AZUMA via Email: azumaspelltemple@gmail.com,or cell phone +237055176615.

Reply to yyyyy
Posted by: eva | 2016/02/23

Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant or do you want to get your lover back? then contact Dr. Ogbidi solution home on this email (ogbidisolutionhome@hotmail.com) for help now, he is a miracle to the world, this is more than words can say, contact him today and be a part of this wonderful testimony of life. I am Wright Eva from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduced me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also help her get pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ogbidi on his email (ogbidisolutionhome@hotmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do and i did. within the next one month i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant. I was so surprised at first and couldn't believe it, but for real it was so true and i was so happy!! Today i am a proud mother of two kids a boy and a girl and my family is happy again, all thanks goes to Dr. Ogbidi for been there for me, he is really a miracle to the world, so if you also need help to get pregnant or need your lover back you can contact his email address: ogbidisolutionhome@hotmail.com or through His private number +2348114498994 and also share in this great testimony.

Reply to eva
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/06

Can you take inofolic even if you pregnant?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/06

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/06

Posted by: cellina | 2016/02/03

These comments you see on the internet about DR ONOFE are not just comments, they are truthful words of experience written by those who have been there and found help in reuniting with the ones they hold dear to their heart and other marital and financial problems. I can tell you this because I also asked him for help to cast a love spell to fix my relationship with the only man I have ever loved. we got married but couldn't have a baby and then I discovered my womb was damaged. I had to try some spell casters but to no avail until I contacted DR ONOFE. HE restored my womb and just like that i got pregnant,i have given birth now and our baby is growing. Thank God for our lives and also to DR ONOFE who God has used to blessed us. I know that not everybody will believe this moreover its just something on the internet but my heart knows every of this word that formed this entire comment is true. his contact is: onofetemple@yahoo.com or onofetemple@gmail.com website:http://onofetemple.wix.com/http

Reply to cellina
Posted by: Dolly | 2016/01/29

I've been using the inofolic a month now no periods isn't normally and tested negative

Reply to Dolly
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/29

Hi have been taking inofolic about month it ceased my menstrual I only see my periods once an it was not normally it was just a drop just on the middle of month please help is it normally? And still negative

Posted by: tonia | 2015/12/25

Hello everyone, please help me thank this great woman called Prophet Rita for what she has done for me. i am so happy writing this testimony. My name is Tonia Adams from UK. i was barren for 6 years , i was so frustrated because my husband lost hope on me and my mother in-law too. she was like, "You have to take another wife because she is like a man ". i never lost hope, i kept praying until my husband finally pushed me out of the house ,i was alone in the street at night when i met my friend who took me home and advised me and gave me an email address ( prophetritaspelltemple@gmail.com ) to contact, that the prophet was a good one, he has helped a lot of people with similar and different problems and he would also help me out and i will have a child and i will conceive . i had no other choice and i contacted him and he told me what to do and in few weeks, i conceived and told my husband. at first he didn't believe, he thought i was just trying to use that excuse to come home but we went for test and the result was positive. we are now happily living with a child(boy) and my husband has showed me more care and love than ever. all thanks to prophet Rita who helped me with her spell and medications. if you are facing any problems similar to mine, please contact her today on her email ( prophetritaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or her contact number +2348114498994 and also share in this wonderful testimony.

Reply to tonia
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/19

This is an absurd thread of chatter. Spell doctors? Please... Anyone looking for sensible info, click away now.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/09

I have been trying to get pregnant for over 12 years now. I am Helen Wealth from Chicago My husband and I have been seeing a fertility specialist. We have done one IUI with no luck. My husband has a sperm count which goes up and down,the doctor has recommended him taking the Proxeed supplement which he is doing over 3 years with no change in the sitution. It just seems to me that if the sperm are unable to fertilize the egg it will not matter how many are produced. I was so confused until i contacted this powerful spell caster online who I saw a number of testimonies of how he has help so many of them so I sent HIM a mail and I told him all my sorrows and pain he replied me and ask me not to cry any more that he will help, he sent me some instructions and caution, Dr Ogbidi (the spell caster) performed the ritual rights and I bought some items to complete the rights and he told me to have sex with my husband, within 3weeks of doing this I felt dizzy and I went to the doctor and it was confirm that I was pregnant thanks to Dr Ogbidi spell temple, now am expecting my baby and this is the 4th month now and am happy ,if any one needs such help don’t wait all life time to get help in getting pregnant contact Dr Ogbidi now on his personal email : ogbidisolutionhome@hotmail.com or his phone number +2348114498994 and also share in this wonderful testimony.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/09

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/09

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/08

Plz help I've been to get pregnant for 5years started by taking clomid and doesn't work for and my gynae prescribed inofolic I want to know it helps if u want to get pregnant

Posted by: nicki | 2015/08/19

i want to make this known to the entire world, i see many women complaining on not getting pregnant well let me tell you women on the best and safe method of get pregnant and deliver safely, i was 32years old and i had been married since i was 23years old yet to baby until i was browsing internet one time on how to get pregnant and i saw some comment of some women saying how they got pregnant that they contacted Azuba spell temple and they got pregnant , i then decided to take a bold step because i was running out of time because i was already 32years old , i contacted Azuba spell temple and the Azuba the high priest cast a pregnancy white magic spell for me and in the next month i took in i was pregnant and i gave birth to josh my son and now josh is doing very well and i also have a new born baby girl , my advice to other women is that you can contact Azuba spell temple via email :azubaspelltemple@gmail.com call +2348149271063

Reply to nicki
Posted by: nicki | 2015/08/19

Reply to nicki
Posted by: nicki | 2015/08/19

Reply to nicki
Posted by: Sherry | 2015/06/19

Thanks to Dr.Azuba who restore my fertility problem back,i m happy to be a mother of my beloved son and daughter,since me and my husband have been married we have been looking for a baby over 15years.one day i was reading some health article when i came across a wonderful testimony on the internet and i was amaze about the testimony,so he replied to me and ask me some question which i reply back and gave him my information ,so he told me to get the items that is needed for the spell.i told me that i can not get the items and he said he will help me to get them.then i have to the money to him but i was scared what of if it was a scam,but i have the faith and confident that it was not a scam,that what i m asking for will come through and i send him the money.the next day he wrote me a mail,that he have gotten the items and he have cast the spell and in 8 weeks time i will be pregnant,but surprising to me i got pregnant before the 8 weeks.so if you need the kind of help i got from Dr.Azuba kindly email him via azubaspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348149271063

Reply to Sherry | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/23

Dear God tell me you didn't procreate

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/02

Inofolic sachets mujhay dye hain meri dr ne pr iska faida kya hai

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/02

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/02

Hi can I have inoflic to lose weight. I had a hysterectomy . Due to cervical spine operation and muscle relaxants have gained weight which is difficult to shed

Posted by: Anthea | 2015/01/08

Hi. I am 33 and have been trying to conceive for nearly 8 years. Was diagnosed with PCOS in 06/07 and have had a few laproscopic surgeries and a historoscopy. I have of course gained 25kg with a BMI of 33 because of trying and failing several diets and taking several dieting supplements. I am desperate to conceive and my gynae now put me on Inofolic & metformin of which I have been on for amonth, without knowing I should take the Inofolic twice a day(been taking it once a day). Thing is, my period is now 4 days late already and I was having cramps about two weeks ago and again this week, but no period. Should I worry?

Reply to Anthea
Posted by: habeeba | 2014/12/17

Hi...I wanna to know is its normal to have bulky ovaries...what does it mean???

Reply to habeeba
Posted by: Claire1482 | 2014/11/15

I suffer from PCOS and I stumbled across Inofolic back in March this year. It wasn't prescribed to me (My GP had never heard of it). So I started taking it in May. I'd only been taking it for about 15 days when I realised I was 11 days late. And as it happens when I did a test it was positive! After 7 years of trying to conceive I was finally pregnant. I was also on a diet and healthy eating regime mind you, so I'm pretty sure that was also a contributing factor to my success. I wasn't expecting it to happen that fast and there's no guarantee that it'll be the same for everyone else but I'm pretty sure the Inofolic was the key as I'd been on diets before and lost loads of weight but no pregnancy success. Baby is now due in Feb 2015!!! Good Luck to all who are TTC!!

Reply to Claire1482
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/05

Why is it so expensive, it just went up this month by R40 and cost now R603.30 at Medirite Parow.

Reply to Anonymous | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/15

You can also get it through getpregnant.co.za R 300 and something excluding postage. Otherwise I hear some Dischems and some Clicks have it, the ones in my area does not.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/15

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/20

Its 264 rand at dischem

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/09

HI there. Its R585 at dischem if you are talking about the family starter pack

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/05

Hi I am trying to conceive for about two years my gynae has just put me on fertomid and inofolic satchets. whats the best time of day to take these medications.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/04

Inofolic recommended dose is one sachet in the morning and one in the evening.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/27

i haven't received my monthlies for over a year, i was diagnosed with PCOS IN 2012 and was put on inofolic for 4 months but nothing happened in terms of getting my monthlies back. could you please share ideas as we are trying to concieve?

Reply to Anonymous | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/15

You may be estrogen dominant, which means after day 14 of your cycle you may need to introduce progesterone up until the periods start again. I have just started it with my last cycle and my period came on day 17 after not having a period for a long time. They say it takes a couple of cycles to balance things out, so this cycle we will see if the latual phase is longer.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/04

Inofolic will work for 70 to 80% of patients within 3 to 4 month's but if you have a BMI of above 25, it will take longer for Inofolic to restore the imbalances.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/04

Try Dischem or Clicks

Posted by: WC8217 | 2013/07/03

I,ve been using inofolic sachets for a month, I only had mymenstruation for 2 days and not my normal menstruation, my cycle is normal, I've had back ache in my lower back, I had a miscarriage 5 months ago. I am at a gynea and he introduced me to Inofolic family kit. Do I need to take it monthly,and can I take iron tablets with my sachets?

Reply to WC8217 | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/04

Inofolic should be taken daily (one sachet in the morning and one in evening) and I suggest you take your iron tablets separately during the day. Infolic assist to normalize imbalances and you should take Inofolic for a couple of months especially if your BMI is above 25. Small studies show that Inofolic improves the quality of eggs. It is important to test if you are ovulating because you can only become pregnant if the egg is released from the ovary You may use an ovulation dipstick or midstream test to perform the test.

Posted by: dr.rukhsana | 2013/04/13

myo_inositol sachet use z in pcos...means this product can b usd fir married n unmarried in both diagnosed case?...kindly tel ds

Reply to dr.rukhsana | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/04

It is important to protect your fertility even if you are not married. Please note that if you take Inofolic, use a contraceptive if you are sexually active.