Question
Posted by: Lizbé  | 2012-04-17

Inofolic

I am 12 weeks pregnant. Before my pregnancy I uses Inofolic (1 sachet per day). I still use it, because my gynae said it''s safe to use during pregnancy and will help with glucose metabolism.

I am scared that it''s not safe to use. What is your opinion?

Lizbe

Yes, it is safe to use during pregnancy.

2
Posted by: Ntoentle | 2012-06-17

I have PCOS,I have started using INOFOLIC with an intention to be pregnant,will it help me?

Reply to Ntoentle
Posted by: Natan | 2012-05-02

My recommendation is to move to any cornuty except the United States of America.Health insurance in the United States of America costs at least twice as much as anywhere else.You cannot get cheap but good health insurance in the United States of America.To get cheap but good health insurance, you have to go somewhere else.

Reply to Natan