Question
Posted by: Neo | 2010-08-04

Inofolic

My gynae has put me on provera &  clomid, I would like to know if it will be safe to also use Inofolic. I do not ovulate and my periods are irregular because of pcos.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Neo

Infolic is intended to supplement your diet to overcome possible inositol and folic acid deficiency. It is an effective supplemental treatment of PCOS and also helps in balancing hormonal levels that are required for healthy ovulation in all woman.

In my opinion it should be okay with above mentioned products, but it may be a good idea to confirm with your gynae too.

2
Posted by: Natlo | 2014-01-03

i wnt to get pregnant and my gynae has prescribed inofolic powder i would like to knw if i can conceive as soon as possible because me and my husband we have been making love almost evryday.

Reply to Natlo
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-08-05

Hi Neo

Reply to pharmacist