Question
Posted by: Anon#2 | 2008/08/27

Innocent child post 1979

I am so sorry that this is happening in your family - your question came across as bitter and people forgot why you were asking. it must feel like an awful betrayal and it' s easy to fall into the trap of blame-throwing, or being forced to choose sides.

Some people (both men and women) cheat, and many don' t. Human relationships are complicated and sometimes they get side-tracked by some or other conflict - next thing you know the people involved have grown scar-tissue where their hearts used to be and someone is doing someone wrong.

Don' t allow this to happen to you - chances are your parents are doing this nonsense to each other and don' t really get how much this hurts you. Call Lifeline (number at the top of the forum) for some advice and let us know how you' re doing.

Excellent comment !

1
Posted by: Innocent child | 2008/08/27

Thanks for the advice anon. Unfortunately I' m never gonna trust any man anytime soon but I really appreciate your opinion. I hope people don' t get me wrong, I' m not stereotyping and saying ALL men are like that but for some reason I often come across more people now days who are like that.

Reply to Innocent child