Question
Posted by: Lee | 2008/11/12

Inner Ear Fungal Infection

I have been suffering with an inner ear infection. the gp told me it is a fungal ear infection. I used some antiobiotic ear drops for about 2 weeks. had some relief, but now my inner ears are itching so badly again. Please advise on what I can use to bring some relief. I thought that maybe the ear drops were not actually reaching the part of my ear that had the infection and that' s why I haven' t found any relief.

Dear Lee
Try putting Quadriderm cream in the ear with an earbud, twisting it round to smear the whole canal, the drops sometimes just lie at the bottom of the canal and don't reach the top part.