Question
Posted by: Bianca | 2010/02/09

inlove with a prisoner

Im a white girl who met this guy through the internet last year and he told me that he'  s been sentenced for armed robbery and completing his sentence sometimes before winter. we are madly inlove, i went to visit him recently but im not sure if he is telling me the truth about the crime he'  s committed, how can i dig the truth without asking him, i need advice

Oh dear.
OhDearOhDear.
One of the problems with the internet is that people are rarely who they seem. And how, other than by desperate wishful thinking, do you manage to fall in love with someone you have never met, by e-mail ? What in you made you find an armed robber attractive ? Rather deal with such issues in therapy than pursue a relationship with a man about whom you know nothing except that he is criminal and dangerous.
He could presumably give authorisation for you to be given access to his records and the details of his crime. But why do you think so little of yourself that you want to pursue this ? He's not at all likely to have exaggerated whatever he told you about his sentence ( and he may have committed other crimes for which he was not tried or sentenced ) - so its surely at least as bad as he told you, maybe worse.

5
Posted by: C | 2010/02/10

You sound desperate. I would rather be alone than to take a chance on this man. Sometimes you have to ignore what your heart is saying and just use your brain ! You WILL get over him.

Reply to C
Posted by: Rick | 2010/02/09

I think you need professional help, to play with fire like this you are clearly seeking something in your life that you cant find elseware. Stay away, it will end badly for you.

You need to watch the crime channel on dstv and see what happens to silly little girls who play with gang bangers, they end up brutalised and dead...its scary stuff.

The fact that you say you are madly in love leads me to assume that you are very young and have no concept of what love actually is.

Dont be stupid, you are not proving anything to anyone.

Reply to Rick
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/09

There are so many good men out there,why on earth do you want to go for someone with a criminal record,particular " ARMED robbery"  !
PLease think very carefully about this,you don' t need to get caught up in crime.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Fire | 2010/02/09

You are playing with fire. Continue, and know that you have an extremely high chance of ending up on a mortuary slab or in crime soon as this criminal is out.

Reply to Fire

Oh dear.
OhDearOhDear.