Posted by: LOSING IT | 2008-12-01

I am with this guy for about 8 months now. In the beginning nobody had an issue with me,but recently it seems that everybody is gaining up on me. They are a big family - five children. On Saterday,I asked is sister if I can help with anything and she gave me a bad attitude. I don' t know what I did wrong. I am not a bad person,or do anything wrond. I also stay with him. I don' t know if she got an issue with that? But why? She stayed with her hubby,before they got married. She is the youngest and he is second oldste. This is driving me insane,and now he' s oldste sister is also gaining on me and his mom.

The only way to find out why they seem to be hostile and ganging up on you is to ask them, or perhaps first, to ask him to find out and to explain to you.

Posted by: sannie | 2008-12-02

HELLO!!!!!!!!! Lerato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not black,maby that is the difference. And by the way,we got your own place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This only happens on weekends,and thank you for the advice Lulu,I will follow it.
And you Lerato, dn' t have anything better to do with your time? Then get something,and focus on your own problems.

Reply to sannie
Posted by: lerato | 2008-12-02

you guys sound like typical black girls - why don' t you stay at your own house - bago kobile??? you are suffocating them - find your own place ! damnshit!

Reply to lerato
Posted by: lulu | 2008-12-02

This is exactly like my own issue my young sister inlaw was in line to contorl my hubby and she controls her parents, so myself i don' t have time with this empty tin making noise i just act my own way and just look at them because yes my hubby is mine and they must know that through their head, i don' t have time for sisters inlaw who think they can control mylife, tell them to their face that no matter your hubby will remain your in rain or cold or hot weather. even if it' s your boyfriend if he wants to marry you he will nothing nor his family can stop him

Reply to lulu