Question
Posted by: Patrick Decker | 2010/04/14

Injury Problem

Hi Doc,

I have a problem with my pennis, ever since I started using a medicated soap which clears the pimples I have on my face. Since then, the skin on a portion of my pennis peels out, and occasionally I feel pain on the surface. Could you please advise? I have already discontinued the use of the soap on my body, just my face alone.

Pat.

Hallo Patrick
You may have a dermatitis (due to allergic reaction or irritation)as your skin on the penis and scrotum is the most sensitive on the body. If it is painful, rather see your doctor as you may need a prescription for a light cortisone cream to use on the area. It could also be a fungal infection which may need an antifungal treatment. Use Fissan paste (baby barrier cream) in the meantime to keep the area moist and protected.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/14

Hallo Patrick

Reply to cyberdoc