Question
Posted by: shasha | 2009/01/30

injury compensation

4 years ago i worked for a famous chicken factory, one day as i was working my index finger got caught in a machine ang got cut off.they took me to hospital,until my finger was well,but the only problem is they did not compensaite me,there reason was that because i was a casual worked,at the time i was young,scared and poor.i didnt have the resources to take them one.my question now is can i now take them on or is it to late.how should i go about getting justice .

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: INJURY COMPENSATION

You need to contact the Commisioner in order to lodge a complaint, it might be to late.