Question
Posted by: pvs | 2009-11-09

injured diaphram

Dear doc.

A few years ago i injured my diaphrame and since then every time i eat or drink something it comes back eg like a burp but then a peace ofthe food will come back. What can I do to stop this, can this cause cancer or any other bad stuff.

Hallo PVS
Please see a gastroenterologist because you probably have acid reflux - it can burn the lower end of the esophagus and can cause cancer in the long term. They need to do a gastroscopy to see if you need an operation to fix this, or if you can use preventative medication.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-11-09

Hallo PVS
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc