Question
Posted by: D | 2010/03/05

Injection..spotting..pls help

I m a mother to a 6mths baby. I took a two months injection-intrate end of Janruary after by periods 28Jan, but this injection is disturbing my periods. Since monday I m jst spoting, today is friday already and having painful cramps but something coming out nicely. I m worried that is this ok or should I change type of contraception?
Anyone experiencing this?

Thnx!

This is common. It often settles after the second injection.

2

Posted by: anon | 2010/03/06

The spotting and the irregular periods is nomal its your body''s way of dealing with it, it should stop after your next injection. I would personally advice against the injection as you will gain some wait and that your period will stop comletely after a while of being on the injection, thats what happened to me...

Reply to anon