Question
Posted by: Ice | 2011/07/03

Injections to help Libido

All my life I have never had a very good sex drive, now it is non existent. I am 55 years old.

I was able to have Mixogen injections monthly for 2 years, then it was taken off the market, I cannot understand why stuff that works gets taken away? It really helped 100%, we had a fantastic sex life for those few months, the best in our whole married life of 35 years. I had none of the side effects the GP was worried about.

I have now found something called Sustanon on the internet. Can I ask to have those injections in the place of the Mixogen?

I take Estrofem 2mg because I had a Hist. 10 years ago so that will make up for the Estrogen''s that were in the Mixogen.

There is a Testosterone, (decanoate), extra in the Sustanon , and the other testosterone''s are a little more than in Mixogen. Will this really make such a big difference?

I am aware of the side effects of Testosterone in women. I am more than willing to take the risk. I am really desperate to have a libido like I had a couple of years ago when I was able to have the Mixogen injections.

The testosterone implants have absolutely no effect at all. I tried them for a year, even increasing the number to 3 with no effect.

Thanks for your time.

Dear Ice,

I would suggest that you discuss this with your GP or Gynae. Sustanon would be 'off label' for a woman, that is it is not approved by Medicines Control Council for women- and could only be used at the discretion of your doctor once s/he has discussed all the issues with you. S/he may consider using small doses at less frequent intervals than prescribed for men.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/07/03

Dear Ice,

Reply to sexologist