Question
Posted by: Raven | 2008/06/16

Injection plus emergency pills

Hi all.I stopped the 2 month injection around march but decided to go on it again in may.I was told i should use condoms for two weeks after that, but 6 days after i had got the shot, we didnt use a condom. I then got the morning after pill, and it was that one where you take one now and one twelve hours later. When i took the second one it was six hours past the 72 hour mark. Could i be pregnant?

Unlikely.

1
Posted by: Raven | 2008/06/16

I should also add that i havent had my period ever since i started the injection, which has been over a year now. Even when i was off it for the two months or so, i didnt get my period. Does that say anything?

Reply to Raven