Question
Posted by: Dubz | 2012/11/29

Injection - Nu Isterate

I am 37 yrs old lady and have 3 kids all normal birth and have been happy on Nu-isterate but the whole of this year haven''t seen my periods at all, not even a slightest drop. Lately im experiencing cramping and terrible abdominal pain which is unbearable. I would like to menstruation again.
Is there tablets which can rectify this? without stopping the injection?
Would the clinic have this kind of tablets if there are any available?

Would appreciate your kind assistance

Not having periods is a normal side effect of the injection.You should not take any tablets for this. You should have the abdominal pain checked bya doctor.