Posted by: Rose | 2012-01-30

Injection Issues!

I was on the copper-based IUCD for 7years &  all was fine until last year when I started having heavy periods that extended to between 8 and 10 days and would have my thhighs itchy close to mensturation, so I decided to have it removed in October 2011. I then took a shot of Nur-Istrate and had my period for 3 weeks until I went to see adoctor. I was given a box of hormonal pills that were meant to stop the bleeding. In addition, I started gaining weight badly, with terrible internal pains around the abdomen area. I wake up with a feeling that all my organs have been pushed up towards the lung area. Early in December, when I was to get another shot of the injection I was then put on Petogen. The above symptoms are even harsher. Lately I even feel a pain below the left lung area. I''ve been to a Gynae who told me all will be well once the petogen is out of my system.

I want to start gym but am forever feeling very hot &  tired and wondering if it would be helpuful to start gym or should I wait until the current dose of Petogen is out of my body?

Start gym if you feel up to it. It will probably be good for you.