Question
Posted by: koko | 2008/08/07

injection and falling pregnant

i' ve been using the injection since 2006 february to this year April now i stopped it from may, i ' m very much willing and want to be pregnant, how long does the injection last on our systems b4 you fall pregnant i have a two year old girl now i want to be pregnant again, what to do please help, any idea from gynae or anyone

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after stopping the injection.

2
Posted by: annie | 2008/08/08

It took a year to work out of my system. (a year from the last injection)

Reply to annie
Posted by: Sue | 2008/08/07

Well i' ve never been on the Injection but my sister was off it for a month and she fell PG so i think it just depends on how your body reacts to not having the injection.

Reply to Sue