Question
Posted by: kermie | 2009-07-18

injection and cough in dog

to my horror i noticed the last injection my maltesecross toypom went for was in 2007. what should i take him for now? he has also developed this thing looks like he has a hairball not sure if he is coughing or what and what is the best thing to do when they are doind that cause kind of looks like he cant breath to well then. should you rub their neck?

Dear Kermie

Take him for a check up. It sounds like heart failure to me.

2

or kennel cough

Posted by: Chill | 2009-07-18

Your vet will know what injections your dog must get.

I have no idea what you mean with the second part of your question. Whatever it is, I really don' t think I' d be rubbing its neck - ask the vet when you take him for the injection, and if the dog doesn' t look like it' s breathing too well, I suggest you go soon.

Reply to Chill