Posted by: nicole | 2009-07-14

injection - 3636

I am currently on the 2 month injection and have been on it for 3 years, in the last week i have been feeling not so good, my tummy seems to be swollen(this could also be my imagination) , if i dont eat or even if i do i feel like passing out from hunger and this is not normal for me. My boobs have been a bit tingley and i have done the pregnancy test and it was neg. I was due for the injection on the 15 of june only went the 18 of june next injec is on the 8 of aug . could it be the injection that is now making me feel like this or could i be pregnant. Can you fall pregnant on the injection? I have two kids and i am 34 years old. I am driving myself nuts here. please help. And i do not have a period at all (due to the injection).

can you fall pregnant on the injection and do you put on weight.

Dear Nicole
The injection can cause water retention, but if you are worried that you could be pregnant, rather do a blood pregnancy test to be 100% sure