Question
Posted by: Chantal | 2011/04/07

Injection

I took the depo injection once and the nurse said it was a double does (I was trying to stop my cycle for that month) I would like to know how long will it take to get out of my system and when will my cycle be normal again. I took it end November 2010, had a period that started on the 04th of January and ended on the 14th of January and haven''t had a period ever since. When will I be ''normal'' again. I want to start taking Nordette will this maybe help me get things back on track again

It varies from person to person but can take up to a year for the cycle to get back to normal. Nordette may help.

1