Question
Posted by: zelda | 2010/03/19

injection

Can the injection take away your sex drive? I''ve been on the injection for 4 months and before it, I felt permanently to have sex, but since I went on the injection, that crave is gone. What can I take to help it get back to normal and does alcohol play a roll with the injection, because before i went on the injection I could take a few drink and would sitll have a orgasm, but now i struggle to get one.

I presume you are talking about the contraception injection - it is progestogen ( hormone) based and YEs can take away your sex drive. alcohol has no place in improving desire or performance in sex. wuite the opposite