Question
Posted by: Tanya | 2009/06/16

Injection

Im on the 2 month injection and must go again on the 25th and about 3 weeks ago I got my period and from yesterday Ive been having a brownish discharge every now and then. Is it because of the injection?

Dear Tanya
The injection can cause spotting - it should get better after the 2nd injection. It is normally not dangerous but if it persists you should inform your doctor so that they can exclude other causes like ovarian cysts.

2
Posted by: Brian | 2009/06/17

Sorry Wrong place

Reply to Brian
Posted by: Brian | 2009/06/17

I suffer from Gout and take Puricos 300mg every morning and almost every night I take 1mg Colchicine but this does not help, I still have severe pain and don' t know what to do.

Reply to Brian