Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/02

injection

About three weeks ago I got a voltaren injection in my back with a cortisone(?) injection in my buttocks: right side. While the the one that went into the back was a bit more painful during the injection, the area of the other one still hurts. There is no bruising or mark of any kind but on that specific area of the cheek it still hurts as though there were a bruise. Is it normal for it still to hurt after such a length of time?

I do not think this is normal and I therefore, suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination.