Question
Posted by: INTIMACY | 2011-08-01

Initiating intimacy with hubby

My hubby complains that I dont initiate intimacy when i do try to initiate he tells me that my efforts are lame. He has now cheated on me and is justifying that Ihe cheated because I never initiated intimacy. Do men really take this to such an extent. Our sexual life is regular 2-5 times a week, I always thought that as long as they were getting it that was enough?

Your husband is passing the blame onto you: he is justifying his actions by blaming you. Please consult a marriage therapist or counselor / psychologist to ensure that both of you are aware of your rights and responsibilities, ethic and communication of needs and wants.

4
Posted by: XXX | 2011-08-02

Absolutely no excuse,he is simply trying to pass the blame on you.He seems to be getting his fair share at home as well !
I think you both need to go talk to a marriage counsellor.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-08-02

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Gugs | 2011-08-01

No excuse for him to cheat, whether you initaite it or not. He is looking for excuses.
It is not as if you refuse him sex.

Reply to Gugs
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2011-08-01

That is no excuse for him to cheat. He aslo gets it 2 -5 times a week.

Reply to Hornyguy