Posted by: Lovey | 2010-04-26

Hi guys ,

My boyfriend and I were talking about how we can become better people for each other and ourselves and what we should improve on. He says he''d like me to initiate our my problem is i don''t even know where to start or what to do......Please help .......:-(

The first thing you need to do is make sure that your relationship is sorted out. Once you are sure about this you need to sit down with him and have an open discussion(s) regarding his and your expectations - on all levels (including your sex life). If the two of you are not able to do this by yourselves you can consult a relationship counsellor (psychologist) to help you.

Posted by: Lovey | 2010-04-26

Thank you guys........

Ope you guys have a lovely holiday tomorow....

Reply to Lovey
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-26

All too often men have to start the process of lovemaking by cuddling/kissing/hugging etc etc.He wants you to do that sometimes,so you can show your interest as well.
You can even tell him that you want to make love and then " initiate"  by kissing him and playing with his " privates" .

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-26

One part of me says you are a shy person and your man has noticed it and is getiing bored with it, but if you feel a need take Boomsie''s advice and start kicking the ball, you don''t wanna lose your man do you? That was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-26

if you must initiate.
start by giving him hugs here and there and kiss him alot, while kissing you could reach down ther and play with his penis while you whisper that you wana make love, its easy as pie.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: lovey | 2010-04-26

Newcomer what i mean is me starting the lovemaking im not sure how else to put it......

Reply to lovey
Posted by: New comer | 2010-04-26

Lovey, i''m having a blonde moment here but if i may ask, what do you mean by initiating?

Reply to New comer
Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-26

Hey Lovely (nice nic), how old are you guys?