Posted by: Jody Cook | 2010-02-21

Information on Bulhazia

Does Bulhazia leave your system without treatment? About a year and a half ago i visited a doctor with symtoms like: Fever, coughing, stomach cramps(1 day diareah and then constipated) blood in my urine etc.. They did blood tests and when i did not hear from them, i assumed all was fine. About 2 weeks ago the clinic contacted my wife saying that they tried getting hold of me but could not and needed to let me know that the tests came back positive for Bulhazia. Should i be concerned because i still have these symptoms but have learned to live with it? Always feeling like i have flu with cough and really tired with very intense headaches.

Jody Cook

Bilharzia does not leave your system if it is not treated and can lead to horrible consequences. You need to contact your doctor for treatment as soon as possible, as the treatment can cure you of all symptoms and prevent complications.

Refer to the following link for detailed information:

Posted by: Jody Cook | 2010-02-25

Hi there,

Many thanks for the advice and i will be seeing a doctor as you have suggested and thanks J i have already started asking the questions but getting nowhere slowly..

Reply to Jody Cook
Posted by: J | 2010-02-22

I would definitely seek treatment and then seriously look into why I was not contacted about my results until a year after the fact!

Reply to J