Question
Posted by: saghir | 2009/01/15

information

HI :
I M SAGHIR I LIKE TO ASK YOU ABOUT KIDNEY BEANS ON YOUR WEBSITE IT SAYS THAT DO NOT EAT DRY BEANS, BUT I RED ON MANY WEBSITE THAT KIDNEY BEANS IS GOOD FOR KIDNEY , I M FEELING PAIN IN KIDNEY CAN I EAT KIDNEY BEANS.

THANKS.

Dear Saghir
It is important to understand that the name "kidney bean" has nothing whatsoever to do with the effect that eating the bean will have on the health of your kidneys. The name has been given to these beans because they look little kidneys! Now depending on what is causing the pain in your kidney, you may or may not be allowed to eat dried, cooked beans, peas, soya or lentils. If your pain in the kidney is being caused by a serious condition which involves kidney failure so that your kidneys cannot handle protein any more, then you would not be allowed to eat dried, cooked beans, peas, soya or lentils because they contain a lot of protein. So the first thing you need to do is to see a medical doctor so that you can find out what is wrong with your kidneys. Depending on the diagnosis, I will then be able to say if you allowed to eat dried, cooked beans, peas, soya or lentils.
So have a medical checkup and obtain a diagnosis and then we can see if you are allowed to eat dried, cooked beans, peas, soya or lentils, or not.