Question
Posted by: Hubby | 2010/08/11

Info to all WOMEN conti

I am super fit train 4 days a week with the most amazing body my arms are 22’ ’  big and when I am naked my body looks amazing what I don’ t understand isn’ t that what should turn women on…  a sexy body. When it comes to work around the house I am like the most hands on hubby ever, I fix everything at home, and all I ask for is some SEX every now and then and what do I get, later tomorrow I promise then when that day comes I get slapped with well why don’ t we wait till the weekend, and then I say ok, BUT then I ask can I at least get a Hand Job, the answer is why can’ t you wait… … …  WOMEN men can’ t wait when they need it they need it then and there, how simple is that, at least if you don’ t wont to open your legs give your man a BJ or Hand Job. I don’ t understand how hard that’ s is geeeees , after years of marriage it actually boils down to begging for anything to make you CUM. I am a kind of hubby who will never ever cheat on my Wife never… … . , I never ask to be this way a MAN ,

please consult a couples therapist for your wife and you to agree on the frequency of sex. all relationships need to be based on mutual respect and sacrifice; you are willing to compromise to oral sex but your wife is not. this poses a problem that only a therapist can work through with your wife.

11
Posted by: aj | 2010/08/13

My wife is always ready for sex. Never say no.

Reply to aj
Posted by: A man | 2010/08/12

Well said Lady#1, ladies take more note of the things you do for them rather than the way you look. Treat them like ladies with respect &  help around the house and they will appreciate it a lot more and be more receptive to intimacy.

Reply to A man
Posted by: lady #1 | 2010/08/12

there must be under lying issues. for the record, not all ladies like the buffed up body. sorry to break ur bubble. most times its how u make her feel (hopefully NOT like a sex object/toy) and the little thinsg u do for her. maybe initiate sex with her but DONT TAKE UR CLOTHES OFF. play with her. go down on her. kiss her. gently stroke her naked body with a rose that u might have bought her. maybe limit ur gym sessions to 3 times a week....little things like this. good luck :)

Reply to lady #1
Posted by: K | 2010/08/11

Perhaps you are a failure - this sort of make wonder what will happen if men started just enjoying wanking not doing their wives.....

I find it interesting that we are all going that road and quite frankly i don''t mind.....sometimes sex is just too much work....

Reply to K
Posted by: YetAnotherWoman | 2010/08/11

Couldn''t agree with L more! He needs it and I don''t, why should it be for me to sort out?

Since when did sex become a repayment for doing household chores? Don t you prefer the sexual encounters when your wife willingly makes love to you, as opposed to the times she does it just to stop you nagging?

Just as you didn''t ask to be made with a high libido, I guarantee you she didn t ask to be made with a low one. I don t want to generalise so I''ll say that I am very aware of everytime I refuse my husband and it hurts me 100 times more than it does him. For him, a sexual urge isn''t being met but I fel like a complete failure as a wife for ot being able to satisfy him.

Face it, sex for men is a need to cum. You can do this without us.

Reply to YetAnotherWoman
Posted by: L | 2010/08/11

Whatever happened to old-fashioned wanking?

Reply to L
Posted by: XXX | 2010/08/11

YOU obviously believe you have a great body but does she ! You also are good around the house etc,does she think so !
Sorry but I''m just playing Devils''s advocate here as there must be some reason or other that she is not into you/sex !
I think your " problem"  with your wife appearing to have a low libido and not " helping"  you out with a bj or hj is a very old issue with many couples (unfortunately).
I suggest you both go see a sexologist or a marriage counsellor.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/11

OK, so because your wife is not responding to you sexually. This frustrates you, but why make such a generalisation? There are many women in the same situation as you.

As for your problem - have you tried getting help from a counselor? If she''s not listening to you, maybe she will take it seriously when she hears it from a third party?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Agree | 2010/08/11

I fully agree, I''m in the same boat as u are. I will not seek another place to play, but if something comes on a platter I might endulge!

Reply to Agree
Posted by: woman | 2010/08/11

then there''s gotta be something that makes this marriage work! i guess it''s important to know if you are sexually compatible or not!

Reply to woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/11

Reply to sexologist