Question
Posted by: Not sure | 2010/05/10

info required - confused

I''ve been on the pill (triphasil) for abt a year ..on and off.
i stopped the pill,at the beginning of my last period 31/03/2010, (in aid to have a baby) and up to date have not gotten my period. Should have gotten my period around the 28-30April.i have done a home pregnancy test,which was negative ,and this past friday (7 May) did another pregnancy test at the doctor which was negative.

Could this mean that i am pregnant,but the HcG Hormone is too early to detect.

Or has te pill messed up my cycle?

It can take a month or two after stopping the Pill for your cycle to adjust. This is probably what is happening.

3

Posted by: Not Sure | 2010/05/10

so does this mean,stopping the pill has an effect on my cycle...as i''ve never been so late with my period

Reply to Not Sure
Posted by: Purple | 2010/05/10

by now a pregnancy test would have shown positive if you were pregnant.

Reply to Purple