Question
Posted by: Rachael | 2009-04-02

Info on Probiotics

Hi Doc, Can you please email me some research info of Dr Z Weizman, as I am unable to access the website.
I am now fascinated with probiotics, and would like to know more, and how my 20 mth son is going to benefit as he grows. As I do not prefer giving my son medication unless its of absolute necessity, and I am now giving him probiotics everyday, I would like to know more.
Many thanks.

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Rachel

I will e-mail the information to you.

1
Posted by: SYLVIA | 2009-05-18

Im taking purmycin 250 mg caps 4 per day to help my stomach with contractions after a stomach opp. what is the use for this caps and what will happen when I stop drinking this after a maonth? they want to remove a part of my stomach if the caps dont work. what must I do?

Reply to SYLVIA