Question
Posted by: shick89 | 2011/05/05

info about neostrata

hi Doc,

i am 26 &  i have oily acne prone skin with a few blemishes. the product i was using to control my acne has been discontinued &  i was looking at purchasing the neostrata ultra smoothing cream (glycolic acid 10). i was wondering if this is a good choice or if i should skip the cream and try the lotion in the same category?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Shick89, thank you for the question.
Your best option for the face is the cream as the lotion is indicated for the body; I would also consider the Clarifying Facial Cleanser and if necessary the Oil Control Gel. If the spots have pigmented one may need to use the Brightening Cream and the Depigmenting Cream. I would also recommend that you use an oil free SPF (50 or higher) that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/05/16

Hi Shick89, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert