Posted by: Me | 2010-01-19

Hi Grant please just need to know, my husband cheated on me not ones, I have evidence of him had relationships. If I had to divorce him tomorrow, I don' t say that it will all go my way but, he cheated there was a child bornin one of the realationships he had have evidence of another relationship he had since all this our marriage is not working out we' ve got three kids 16, 8, 7months, is there a possibility that I can get everything we are married cop since he is the cause of everything and can I sue him for this cheating on me?

Just want to know..........

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

In order for you to get everything you will need an uncontested divorce. If you are able to communicate with your husband and he agrees to your wishes, than you may get what you want, but if he doesn't and you start to argue about this then get ready for a long, costly and painful procedure.

Posted by: Me | 2010-01-20

Thank you Grant, but I dont think I have the strenght to go through this. I am so weak at this stage I am just feeling tired......
So so unfair.....

Reply to Me