Posted by: sister | 2009-04-12

can you please adv me to how probi-flora intensive 9 are supposed to help me with my skin problem.some one told me to use no9 for problems I have with my skin.when pressure,scratching or rubbing occcurs,I get an very red rash,sometimes thick red bulges on my skin,sometimes it itches terribly for a while,but dissapear without noticing it.I have been using no 9 for 3 months but to no avail.will it help for this or not?

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Sister
Probiflora 9 can possibly reduce the incidence of allergy. This is not 100% scientifically proven for any probiotic.
Your problem sounds more severe and I suggest that you consult a Dr. A Dr. can give you advice on what is causing the problem and give you something which works quickly and gives you relief