Question
Posted by: Leah | 2009/11/18

Inflammation of Womb

Hi, hope you can answer my question. Went to my doc 2 months ago and did pap smear test. Results returned and doc confirmed I have " inflammation of womb"  which is red and swollen. Doc gave me one tablet to take to clear the inflammation and go back in 6 months time to do more tests/checkup. I would like to know how serious is " Inflammation of the womb"  and can it do any damages seeing that we are TTC? The one tablet the doc gave me, im not even sure if this cleared everything up....

Your answer will be gladly appreciated.

Hallo Leah
The one tablet treatment is usually for yeast infections. You don't have to wait 6 months, you can go earlier for follow up to see if this has resolved. You probably had yeast infection of the mouth of the womb - this could influence your chances of getting pregnant.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/18

Hallo Leah
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc