Question
Posted by: Dego | 2010/04/10

Inflamed swollen labia

I am 30yrs old and for the past two days my left labia majora (outer vaginal lip) has been swollen. The discomfort is unbearable as I have difficulty walking, sitting down or standing up again. Told my colleagues at work that I have a bad back. My research on the net says that it can be caused by rough intercourse but that is not true in my case. I do not have difficulty urinating but there is a thick off-white discharge with a slight odour - the odour is strong for me as normally my natural lubrication does not have any smell nor is it thick.

The swollen labia is at least 2.5 sizes lager than normal and dark pink - no ingrowns, nicks or cuts. I can feel a ''bump'' along the inside of the lip when I was inspecting. Tissue damage of some kind or a fibroid?

Any advice please. Should I see a doc?

Dego

It could be a Barthoolins cyst. You should see a dctor.

1