Question
Posted by: Sthando | 2010/02/09

Inflamation

Im a 23 years old lady, every time when I eat something especially those with spice, my stomach start burning. What could be the problem with my stomach?

Sthando

Dear Sthando
There are so many different conditions that can cause you to have a burning sensation in your stomach (e.g. heartburn, gastritis, ulcers, gastro-oesophageal reflux, hiatus hernia, etc) that I would firstly recommend that you have a medical checkup. If you do suffer from a condition such as gastritis the dr will prescribe the necessary medications and antacids. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page to access the 'Diet section of the Health24 site' and then on 'DietDoc's articles' and read article 195 on 'GASTRO-OESOPHAGEAL REFLUX DISEASE (GORD) & DIET'.

1

Dear Sthando