Posted by: pem | 2009-03-05

I have a wonderfull wife (2nd mariage) and I keep looking for other woman, it is destroying my life. can hipnoses help?

HYpnosis is not magic, and would certainly not help nor would it be the best advisable treatment. YOu are behaving badly, and need to see rather a basic counsellor ( eg one found through FAMSA ) who will help you understand why you now feel so tempted to do something so unwise and unfair, and to change your behaviour

Posted by: sideways | 2009-03-06

I doubt it. I would suggest finding a psychologist you click with and working with him/her to sort this out. I know it' s not easy and it can be rooted in many aspects of your past and even present.

Reply to sideways