Question
Posted by: Athena Japhta | 2011/06/13

Infertility/Miscarriage

Would you be able to tell if I will be able to have kids, not infertile, some time ago I had a miscarriage and that doctor told me that the reason for it is because mt womb was in the shape of a bean and not round as per norm

I am taking folic acid, although not on a daily basis
Also, would you be able to test my eggs and my partners sperm?

Thank You

I am not able to tell over the internet whether you are fertile or not. You would have to see a doctor for further tests.

2
Posted by: Elsa | 2011/06/14

I also had repeated MC''s because my uterus is heart shaped. Had no problem falling pregnant but had a problem staying pregnant never longer than 10 weeks. well the good news is I nove have 2 healthy boys. So do not give up..

Reply to Elsa