Question
Posted by: Mokotsi | 2011/06/28

Infertility problem

I am 30yrs and my daughter is 10yrs. I have been trying to have a baby for five years now In 2008 i had an ectopic pregnancy my left tube was removed, last year in june i did a laparascopy and i was advised that my remaining tube is blocked the option that i have is to go through IVF? Please advise if IVF is the only option that can assist.

Yes, unless the doctors think that the blockage can be helped by surgery. This can only be done if the damage is not too bad.

2
Posted by: kay | 2011/06/30

IVF is not always an option.......
I''d suggest you pya about this and let God give you a baby in His own time.....

Reply to kay